Knevel Architecten has worked on several hospitality projects. Based on these projects and from various retail projects Knevel Architecten has built up extensive knowledge and experience in:
- creating an environment for guests in making them feel welcome
- creating circumstances for operators in which an excellent service can be provided, while the costs for management and maintenance are low
- assisting 'brands' in developing there corporate 'identity'
- assuring investors of a solid investment.
In 'hospitality' projects Knevel Architecten pays much attention to bring out the essence of the brand in the overall concept, sphere and quality of detailing. But at the same time for Knevel Architecten sustainability, functionality, guarding costs and respecting the time frame are equal important.
Knevel Architecten is aware that all these aspects are crucial for being a succes in this sector. Reference projects:
- Westcord Hotel, Delft
- hotel Residence de Plantage, Amsterdam
- hotel Centraal, Rotterdam
- hotel Residentie De Voorde, Rijswijk
- Sporthotel, Haarlem